5 Happy Hours in Myrtle Beach to Check Out
There are a myriad of Happy Hours in Myrtle Beach. How do you know which ones to check out during your stay at hotel BLUE in Myrtle Beach? We’ve got a list of 5 Myrtle Beach Happy Hours that are definitely worth checking out during your vacation.
1. Loco Gecko: Just steps away from hotel BLUE is Loco Gecko, which has a weekday Happy Hour sure to fit the bill! From 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. you can enjoy half-price appetizers, reduced well drinks as well as bottles of domestics. During the warmer part of the year you can enjoy happy hour out on the deck, which overlooks the ocean. Visiting during the cooler parts of the year? Not to worry, because Loco Gecko offers plenty of indoor seating, a light-up bar and 9 flat-screen TV’s.
2. El Fiesta Burro Loco: A short drive from hotel BLUE in Myrtle Beach is Burro Loco, which many have said has one of the best Happy Hours in Myrtle Beach. Their Happy Hour also runs from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. Sometimes their happy hour features live music or karaoke and of course there’s always drink specials! From select draft beers for $1.95 for the glass to $3.50 margaritas, you won’t leave thirsty. If you are sharing Happy Hour with a group you may want to purchase your beer or margarita by the pitcher – because they’ve got that too! Be sure to sit in the bar section of the restaurant because that’s where the deals are served up.
3. Bully’s Pub: Bully’s has Happy Hour down pat. They offer it up from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. every single day! At Bully’s, which is located in at Barefoot Landing in North Myrtle Beach, you can grab a draft or bottled beer starting at $2. With a huge variety of draft brews to choose from, you won’t lack options. Thirsty for a domestic like Blue Moon? They’ve got it. Or an import like Harp? They’ve got that too. If you are looking for a pub atmosphere rather than a restaurant venue, then Bully’s in North Myrtle Beach is the place for you.
4. Gordon Biersch Brewery and Restaurant: Located at Market Common in Myrtle Beach, Gordon Biersch serves up $5 appetizer specials from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. as well as from 10 p.m. until close during the week at the bar and cocktail areas of the restaurant. You can choose from Potato Chip Nachos, BBQ Pork Sliders or bite into a Mini Pizza. At the $7 appetizer price you can get appetizers such as Quick Fried Calamari or Crab Stuffed Shrimp. They also serve up combos such as the Southwest Combo and the Slider Combo. Each is $11 and are great for sharing with friends. Their Happy Hour drink specials take place weekdays from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. and include $1 off their own lagers and ales, $2 off glasses of wine as well as Ultra Premium Cocktails for only $5. Gordon Biersch is a great Myrtle Beach Happy Hour option.
5. Gazebo at Hot Fish Club: If you are in the Murrells Inlet area during the Happy Hour time of day, you’ll want to check out the Gazebo at Hot Fish Club. A local favorite, the Gazebo is open Wednesday through Sunday during the fall. Their Happy Hour is daily from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. and includes $2 domestic bottles, $3 import bottles and $3.50 well drinks. Plus, for those that are hungry they have $1 off all appetizers during Happy Hour too. Stick around after Happy Hour and you’ll be able to enjoy live music from a variety of bands on certain days. If you are looking for some delicious seafood appetizers and some cool drinks on a fall day during your Myrtle Beach vacation at hotel BLUE then the Gazebo has the Happy Hour for you!
Leave a Reply
Related EntriesSorry, no related articles were found.
testimonials what our guests say
Best Myrtle Beach resort!- Christian M
We are in love with this place!- Rebecca S
The pool was fabulous with the swim up bar and the bartenders were great!- Shar B
Awesome service, great rooms, great location!- mcgillicuddy6
The pool bar was great, the location is awesome and view from our room was beautiful.- reeree014
There is no better place to spend your vacation!- Sherry H