Amenity Spotlight: Captain’s Quarters Building
When staying at hotel BLUE you have an advantage over staying at other Myrtle Beach hotels: You have access to resort amenities at two different buildings.
Guests at hotel BLUE are able to enjoy the amenities right here at the resort or head on over to the Captain’s Quarters building, located just two hotels over, and enjoy their amenities as well.
When checking into the resort you will receive a wristband that will allow you simple and easy access to their pools, dining and more.
Below is a list of the amenities that you can enjoy at the Captain’s Quarters building during your hotel BLUE vacation:
- Tipsy Turtle Pool Bar: This seasonal pool bar is located oceanfront in a tiki-style hut where you can order up ice cold drinks while enjoying views of the ocean.
- Vista Nine: This 9th floor, oceanfront restaurant provides spectacular views and a full-breakfast buffet. Since we do not serve a full breakfast at our building, hotel BLUE guests often choose to add Vista Nine breakfast to their reservation in advance for a discounted price.
- Loco Gecko: This lunch, dinner and late-night seasonal restaurant features pizza, burgers, appetizers and a variety of drinks. Grab a seat on the outdoor patio or enjoy a cold beer at the light-up bar while watching the big game.
- Level Six Bar: If it’s raining outside or you just want to get out of the sun for a bit and play a game of pool, the Level Six Bar is the perfect place to go.
- Ocean Inn Building: The Ocean Inn Building at Captain’s Quarters features seasonal oceanfront water amenities including a lazy river, pool and hot tub.
- Oceanfront Pools: Captain’s Quarters also features a seasonal expansive outdoor pool deck with a Ship Wreck kids’ pool, Island Pool and Tower Pool as well as a large outdoor year-round hot tub.
- Indoor Pools: The indoor pools here remain open year-round and feature a lazy river, large pool and multiple hot tubs.
Beyond the pools and dining amenities, the Captain’s Quarters building also features additional amenities that hotel BLUE guests can use including a laundry room and exercise room. Plus, Captain’s Quarters is home to the Level Six Entertainment Center which not only features a bar and pool tables as mentioned above but also features 20 AMF Bowling Lanes for an afternoon or evening of bowling.
By booking at hotel BLUE you can get the best of both worlds and enjoy a large variety of amenities during your vacation!
Leave a Reply
Related EntriesSorry, no related articles were found.
testimonials what our guests say
The pool was fabulous with the swim up bar and the bartenders were great!- Shar B
We are in love with this place!- Rebecca S
Awesome service, great rooms, great location!- mcgillicuddy6
The pool bar was great, the location is awesome and view from our room was beautiful.- reeree014
There is no better place to spend your vacation!- Sherry H
Best Myrtle Beach resort!- Christian M