Girls’ Getaway Spa Day: A Valentine’s Alternative
Are you single this year? Husband or boyfriend away on business? No fear, you can still enjoy Valentine’s Weekend or any other weekend by planning a girls’ getaway and spa day in Myrtle Beach!
hotel BLUE has you covered for the best girls’ getaway you will ever have!
Rates are super low this time of year; you can book a room for two for as little as $56 a night for Valentine’s Weekend! Or, if you are looking to come in March, check out our Friends and Fun Package that is made just for you! Gather up your friends and get daily breakfast for two and an hour of bowling per day at our Captain’s Quarters building.
Gather up your girlfriends and start planning now!
For the spa day portion of your trip, there are many local businesses that you can check out:
- Freddie Rose Salon: If you are ready for a makeover that includes a new hairstyle and color, then check out Freddie Rose Salon located on Cipriana Drive in Myrtle Beach! Grab your discounts card that you will get at check in and you can get 20% off any service that they provide.
- Hero Tattoos: Not necessarily a spa experience, getting a tattoo can be a fun experience to be had with your girlfriends while in Myrtle Beach! If you’ve always wanted a tattoo or want to add to your collection, you can get 20% just by showing your discounts card at Hero Tattoos, just a short drive away in Conway.
- Massage Envy: Located at 82nd Parkway in Myrtle Beach, Massage Envy has you covered! Here, you can get discounted rates with your VMB Card on a 1-hour massage, 90-minute massage or a 90-minute hot stone session or a 1-hour facial. Find true relaxation with the girls at Massage Envy!
- Strand College of Hair Design: A less expensive alternative to going to a salon, Strand College of Hair Design offers an array of services performed by supervised students who are learning the craft. Here you can get a discounted rate with your discounts card on manicures, pedicures, facials and more.
- DermaVogue: Located a bit farther away in North Myrtle Beach, DermaVogue offers such services as the Obagi Blue Peel, facials, PhotoRejuvenation and more. Grab your VMB Card and you can get a discount of 10% on your choice of procedure.
Beyond your “spa day” there is also much more fun to be had in Myrtle Beach! Lounge poolside, enjoy the outdoor hot tub, have a cocktail at a local restaurant and have a girls’ night out at the nearby Broadway at the Beach.
With so much fun to be had in Myrtle Beach, why aren’t you planning a girls’ getaway? We’re ready for you!