Guide to Girls’ Night Out in Myrtle Beach
Myrtle Beach is a fun place to come for a girls’ getaway vacation. Once you are here at hotel BLUE in Myrtle Beach, you will surely have at least one (or more) nights out. We’ve come up with a list of nearby places you will want to check out during your girls’ night out in Myrtle Beach. Let the fun begin!
Proximity Lobby Bar
You can “go out” but actually stay in by checking out our on-site option! Operating in-season, our Proximity Lobby Bar is the perfect place to grab a drink. With plenty of bar stools and some of the best drinks in town, the lobby bar is a great place to have a drink with the girls, without even having to leave the property.
- Location: hotel BLUE Lobby
- How Far: Just minutes from your room, the pool and beach!
- Fun Tip: Take your drink out to the patio for a refreshing change of scenery.
Grab the gals and head out to Senor Frogs for a fun girls’ night out. A well-known nightlife spot, Senor Frogs offers both fun and drinks in one location. From the fruity Froggi-tinis to the Frog Leg shot, this bar/restaurant is full of fun and a fiesta-themed atmosphere that will make you feel like you really are on vacation. At Senor Frogs you can join a conga line, grab a jello-shot and dance to a live DJ or band.
- Location: Celebrity Circle at Broadway at the Beach
- How Far: About 4 miles
- Fun Tip: For a fun mid-week night out, head over to Senor Frogs on Wednesdays for their weekly glow party featuring glow sticks, glow paint, and glow shirts.
- Bonus: Get there before 11 p.m. and you’ll get in free as long as you are 21 or older by presenting your VMB Card.
Bourbon Street Bar & Grill
If you want to mingle with the locals and enjoy live music in a more intimate atmosphere with your friends, check out Bourbon Street Bar & Grill. This cozy nightlife spot features a variety of live bands that cover genres from country to reggae to rock. If you want to enjoy a bite to eat when you are there as well, they feature a variety items including BBQ Chicken, Bourbon Burger, Wasabi Tuna and Buffalo Shrimp Sandwich. You don’t have to visit New Orleans to get a taste of Bourbon Street; we’ve got our own version right here in Myrtle Beach!
- Location: Near Pinewood Road and Kings Highway
- How Far: About 4.5 miles
- Fun Tip: Every Tuesday is Taco Tuesday at Bourbon Street featuring $1 tacos, $3 Coronas and $4 Peligroso Tequila
Ready to start planning your girls’ getaway? Click here to search rates and get started or check out our blog on the top reasons to have your girls’ getaway at hotel BLUE!
Leave a Reply
Top 3 Myrtle Beach Summer PartiesRead more
Myrtle Beach Area Wineries and BreweriesRead more
Top 6 Restaurants for a Guys’ Night Out In Myrtle BeachRead more
testimonials what our guests say
The pool bar was great, the location is awesome and view from our room was beautiful.- reeree014
The pool was fabulous with the swim up bar and the bartenders were great!- Shar B
We are in love with this place!- Rebecca S
Awesome service, great rooms, great location!- mcgillicuddy6
There is no better place to spend your vacation!- Sherry H
Best Myrtle Beach resort!- Christian M