Myrtle Beach Resort Restaurant: Great For Drinks and Fun
The next time you are looking for a cool summer drink and a good time, head down to the Loco Gecko Beach Shak, just one block away from hotel BLUE. It’s great for a sunny afternoon on their deck, an evening inside at the bar, or lunch in the shade before hitting the beach.Here are the top 5 reasons to check out this fun nearby hangout with a casual atmosphere and beach style:
1. The Bar: The bar itself is pretty awesome. Topped with a color-changing gel, the bar top changes color when you touch it. From blues to yellows to greens, it’s a constant light show under your drink. There’s nothing else like it!
2. The View: If you prefer to sit outside for an afternoon margarita or have a beer under the Myrtle Beach night sky, the view from the outside deck it perfect. If you choose to sit on the Ocean Boulevard side, you can people watch or if you sit on the other side, you can overlook the ocean and the sandy beaches that lie just past Loco Gecko. A drink with a view is the perfect way to drink!
3. The Drinks: If you are thirsty, Loco Gecko is the place for you. Serving up a variety of margaritas, daiquiris, mixed drinks, beers, and of course tequilas, they have something for everyone’s taste. Whether you want to try the Cactus Margarita made with Sauza Hornitos Reposado Tequila, pineapple juice and piña colada mix or if you want to sip on Loco's Twisted Lemonade made with sweet tea vodka and pink lemonade, your taste buds will thank you.
4. Awesome Bartenders: The bartenders at Loco Gecko are some of the best on the Grand Strand. They know how to make a good drink and to make you feel like you are amongst friends every time you sit down at the bar.
5. The Food: Loco Gecko offers a tasty variety of food for hungry patrons. Served up hot and fresh, your appetizer, pizza or burger can be served up inside at the bar or outside on the patio. Or, you can even take it to go and enjoy it on the beach! Start your meal off with Crispy Onion Strings and Seasonal Fresh Fruit then dive in to your main course which may include the Pizza Schmizza Burger (complete with pizza fixin’s like pepperoni and mozzarella cheese), Fish & Chips Ahoy! (a basket loaded with fresh fries and filet of fish), The Barnie Club (grilled chicken with Swiss, bacon and honey mustard), or get a large Hula Pie Pizza to share with your friends. No matter what you choose you will not be disappointed! Plus, did you know that you can order Loco Gecko food right from our very own Proximity Lobby Bar? You don’t even have to leave!
So be sure that the next time you are thirsty or hungry to head over to the Loco Gecko Beach Shak for fun, sun and drinks!