Pelicans Baseball: Great Value, Great Fun
The Pelicans Baseball team knows how to draw fans in and show them a good time with a day of good ol’ fashioned baseball at the Myrtle Beach TicketReturn.com Field.
The Pelicans are a minor league affiliate of the Texas Rangers, who have won two of the last three American League pennants, so when you watch a Pelicans game, you’re really watching the baseball stars of tomorrow. When you visit TicketReturn.com Field, you’ll be able to get up close and personal to watch some of the top young baseball talent for a fraction of the cost of a big league ticket!
Located just a short drive from hotel BLUE, you can head over there with your VMB Card for a great deal or participate in one of their many great promotions that take place all summer long!
1. Use your VMB Card: Just show your VMB Card this season at their box office and you will get a meal ticket, which includes hot dog, chips and a small fountain drink, with the purchase of a regular priced field box reserved box or reserved bleacher ticket. Go to any big-city stadium and you’d likely have to pay upwards of $10 for that meal!
2. Fireworks: Fireworks and summer go hand-in-hand just like baseball and summer go hand-in-hand. The Pelicans provide a free fireworks show following many of their games! Just check out their fireworks schedule here so you don’t miss this great show.
3. All-you-can-eat-seats: If your meal voucher won’t hold you over, then consider purchasing a special ticket the Pelicans have called the all-you-can-eat-seats. These right-field seats come with a free buffet of a variety of tasty classic items like popcorn, burgers, fries, hot dogs and soda. Since there are only a certain number of tickets available for this, be sure to call ahead of time to book your seat! Tickets are only $25.
3. Make a Splash Mondays: Monday games are special this year as the Pelicans are collecting donations for Backpack Buddies. All you have to do is bring an item off the Backpack Buddies wish list and you will get in for half price!
4. Promotions: Throughout the season various special promotions are held like Wiener Wednesday, Thirsty Thursday ($1 Bud and Bud Light draughts from 6 p.m. til 8 p.m.), Zombie Night, Boy Band Night and Nerd Night. Check out the calendar for their full promotional schedule and pick out which games you want to attend!
5. Great price: The Pelicans offer a variety of seating options to fit your budget. From the Ollie’s Cheap Seats (generally only $6!) to the Budweiser Thirst Inning Deck to the Field Box, there is something for everyone.
So, don’t forget to catch a Myrtle Beach Pelicans game this summer during your vacation at hotel BLUE. You won’t regret it and it won’t break the bank!
Leave a Reply
Related EntriesSorry, no related articles were found.
testimonials what our guests say
There is no better place to spend your vacation!- Sherry H
The pool was fabulous with the swim up bar and the bartenders were great!- Shar B
Awesome service, great rooms, great location!- mcgillicuddy6
Best Myrtle Beach resort!- Christian M
The pool bar was great, the location is awesome and view from our room was beautiful.- reeree014
We are in love with this place!- Rebecca S