Top 3 Myrtle Beach Parties
Are you looking to get out and have some fun this weekend? Myrtle Beach is filled with parties and there is no lack of fun here!
1. hotel BLUE’s Therapy Pool Party: The only Vegas-style pool party in Myrtle Beach, Therapy is fun in the sun every Sunday this summer. Starting at noon, come down to the pool to party to the tunes of a live DJ, meet new people and have a drink (or two!). Special private cabanas can also be rented if you want to rock out in style, celebrate a birthday or just gather your friends. Therapy is open to the public for a small cover charge, but hotel BLUE guests get in free!
2. 2001 Night Club: Visit 2001 Night Club to gain access to their three venues for free with your VMB card (21 and up not valid on New Year’s Eve): Next Level, Club Touch and theStage. 2001 has been partying with Myrtle Beach for 32 years.
- Next Level features live bands and is open Wednesday through Saturday starting at 8 p.m. Recently remodeled, Next Level has a modern feel to it, a spacious wooden dance floor and two bars.
- Club Touch has live video DJ’s featuring mainstream dance music, disco, hip-hop and Top 40 music and is open Thursday through Saturday starting the party at 9:30 p.m. Great dancing well into the night, Club Touch has an impressive video, sound and light system.
- If you’d rather party to live music, then check out theStage, which features a variety of bands. Whether you choose to sit back with a drink in hand or party on the wooden dance floor, you’ll have a night to remember at theStage.
3. Celebrations Nitelife: Celebrations is located just a short drive from hotel BLUE at Broadway at the Beach in Celebrity Square. They have three clubs to choose from (or you can check out all of them!) With your VMB card you get free entry before 11 p.m. to Malibu Surf Bar, Club Boca, and Froggy Bottomz (21 and over, not valid special events or New Year's Eve) :
- Club Boca is the place to be. Throughout the summer they make sure the party doesn’t stop. From their Luminosity glow party every Friday night to the Swimsuit USA International Model Search on Thursdays from June 7th to August 9th, the fun never stops at Club Boca.
- Froggy Bottomz Live features a stage where patrons can rock out to a variety of live music by Diversity or laugh the night away on Mondays during Carolina Improv’s “Whose Night Out Is It Anyway?” Froggy Bottomz is two levels, where you can sit and sip a drink on the top floor, or head down to the dance floor and dance until you drop.
- Malibu’s Surf Bar offers up a tiki bar on the patio, which opens at 6 p.m. Their tiki bar is also the starting point of the Tuesday night pub crawl. With a variety of events throughout the summer live music, power hours, ladies get in free specials, and Red Solo Cup parties, Malibu’s will make your partying at the beach a memorable experience.