Top 6 Restaurants for a Guys’ Night Out In Myrtle Beach
Whether you have come to Myrtle Beach with a group of guy friends for a weekend of fun or you and your significant others are heading out separately for the night, you may wonder, “Where’s the best Myrtle Beach restaurants for a guys’ night out?”
We’ve come up with a list of the top 6 Myrtle Beach restaurants for a guys’ night out that won’t make your wife jealous.
1. Loco Gecko: Loco Gecko is located just one block over from hotel BLUE and serves up ice cold beers, has 9 flat-screen TV’s and has burgers to die for. Whether you want to catch the game with your buddies or hang out on the deck and listen to live music, Loco Gecko is the perfect Myrtle Beach restaurant for a guys’ night out. If you get there early you can get great specials during their weekday happy hour. Plus, you won’t have to worry about your wives picking you up after you have had too much to drink – you can just walk right on back to your room.
2. Carlos’n Charlie’s: Broadway at the Beach is a popular place for a night out in Myrtle Beach. If you head over there with the guys, you will want to check out Carlos’n Charlie’s. You can even learn some new dance moves to impress your wife with! Chow down on Mexican food and sip on a Corona and watch as the servers do what most servers won’t do. You’ll just have to go check out this Myrtle Beach restaurant!
3. Liberty Steakhouse & Brewery: Have a seat at the bar or on the patio for an evening of ice-cold beer that has been brewed right on site. If you expect to be a regular there, you can even join their Mug Club! Gulp down a pint of Nut Brown Ale or try out their Seasonal Selection while you watch the big game and delve into an 18 ounce T-Bone or a full rack of Baby Back Ribs. You won’t leave here hungry after this guys night out!
4. Rodeo Bar and Grill: Another Broadway at the Beach favorite, Rodeo Bar and Grill features the twang of live country music mixed with great food and a Whisky and Bourbon Bar. They host special events including Bikini Bull Riding Contest, live DJ’s, live bands. So get your whiskey on, ride the bull and chomp on some Beef Brisket at the Rodeo Bar and Grill for a guys night out that you won’t forget!
5. Comedy Cabana: Grab your dinner with the guys at the Comedy Cabana. Get there early to have some pre-show drinks at the bar then head in to the venue where you can order a char grilled Angus burger smothered in bacon and cheese or delve into a 12-inch pizza while trying not to laugh so hard that you can’t eat! Check out this Myrtle Beach Restaurant mixed with comedy for a great guys’ night out!
6. New York Prime: Looking to fill up on some high quality steaks for your guys’ night out? Look no further than Myrtle Beach restaurant New York Prime. With high standards put in place to make for the perfect dining experience, New York Prime dishes out the best steak around. Whether you want to enjoy a charred Delmonico Steak with a side of sautéed mushrooms or Bone-in Rib Steak with a giant one-pound baked potato, you can be assured you will leave full and happy.