Top Things to do at hotel BLUE on a Rainy Day
We have lots of sunny days here in Myrtle Beach but every once and a while we get a brief shower here and there. But not to worry, there are a lot of things to do on a rainy day during your Myrtle Beach vacation!
1. Grab a cup of coffee down at Café BLUE: Head down to Café BLUE, located on the first floor inside near the pool, and get a cup of iced or hot coffee and a muffin. Here you can relax at one of the café tables and enjoy your coffee with your friends and watch the flat screen TV’s. Café Blue is open seasonally and is the perfect spot to chill on a rainy morning.
2. Have dinner at Loco Gecko: Located on Ocean Boulevard just steps away from hotel BLUE, Loco Gecko is the perfect Myrtle Beach restaurant to hang out at on a rainy day. They have a deck for when it’s sunny out but they also have plenty of indoor seating and a great atmosphere. A variety of signs hang on the walls and graphics line the floors. Plus, the color-changing bar and various flat-screen TV’s make it a great place to hang out and watch the big game.
3. Head over to Level 6 Entertainment Center: Take a brief walk with your umbrella over to our other building: Captain’s Quarters Resort’s. Their Level 6 Entertainment Center is located on the 6th floor where you can grab a drink or appetizer at their bar, play arcade games or compete in a round of bowling or pool. You might not even want to leave once the rain stops!
4. Float along in the indoor lazy river: Grab a tube and relax on hotel BLUE’s indoor lazy river. Conveniently located near the outdoor pool, the river is a great place to relax and relieve stress.
6. Use your VMB Card: Grab your VMB Card and head out on the town. Every guest at hotel BLUE and all other Vacation Myrtle Beach resorts get one at check-in. There are a lot of choices that you can use your VMB Card for that will keep you out of the rain. Check out nightly shows at the Comedy Cabana, grab a bite to eat at Damon’s Grill then head over to the 2001 Nightclub. Whatever you choose to do, there are plenty of ways to stay out the rain with your VMB Card!
As you can see, there is plenty to do on a rainy day in Myrtle Beach, so don’t let a little rain ruin your vacation!