Top 5 Myrtle Beach Restaurants That Are Open Late
During your stay at hotel BLUE you may find yourself up late after a night walk on the beach or after having a few drinks. When the nighttime munchies get to you, you will want to find a good restaurant that is open late to have your midnight meal at. Here is our list of the top 5 late-night restaurants in Myrtle Beach:
1. Hard Rock Café: Head over to VMB Card partner Hard Rock Café for your late-night meal at Myrtle Beach’s Broadway at the Beach. Their restaurant is open until 1 a.m. And, if you are visiting between April and October you can sit at their outdoor bar or on their patio. The café has a variety of food options like the Hard Rock Nachos which are smothered in cheese, beans, sour cream, onions and pico de gallo. These nachos are pretty big so be prepared to share with your friends! Beyond appetizers, Hard Rock Café also has burgers, sandwiches, pizzas, salads and desserts. Plus with your VMB Card, you will get 15% off your food and non-alcoholic beverages.
2. T.G.I. Friday’s: Head over to T.G.I. Friday’s at their 7515 N. King’s Hwy. location where they stay open until 1 a.m. Sunday through Thursday, and until 2 a.m. on Friday and Saturday. Plus, at this location only, you can get $5 off your purchase of $25 or more before tax with your VMB Card. From premium Black Angus steaks to ribs and seafood, T.G.I. Friday’s has something for everyone. Stop by and try their Triple Stack Reuben or their popular Chicken Fingers and savor the late night eats!
3. Loco Gecko Beach Shak: Open until 2 a.m., Loco Gecko is just steps away from hotel BLUE. They offer a full menu during the day, and then switch to a late-night menu at 10 p.m. Seasonally, there is live music on the deck every night and the drinks are always cold. Step on over to Loco Gecko for your late-night snack!
4. Bully’s Pub and Grill: If you find yourself on the north end late at night, head over to Bully’s at Barefoot Landing for a late-night meal. You can even sip away at one of their 32 beers that they have on tap while you place your order. Whether you want to try the Jalapeno Poppers or chow down on a burger, you will leave full and happy. Show them your VMB Card and you will get 15% off your food purchases. So head on over to Bully’s for an ice-cold beer and a good meal!
5. Hot Fish Club: If you are in the Murrells Inlet Area, head over to the Hot Fish Club. A favorite of many locals and visitors alike, the Hot Fish Club offers delectable meals and live music Wednesday through Sunday at their Gazebo. Serving up fresh, local seafood and a variety of other options, your taste buds will thank you. Plus, with your VMB Card you will get one complimentary appetizer for your party with entrée purchases, up to an $8 value. So, check out Hot Fish Club for a great alternative to the club scene and for an evening bite to eat!