Top Reasons hotel BLUE is Perfect for Honeymooners
hotel BLUE has everything you could want in a honeymoon destination! Take a look at our most popular and loved aspects that will help you have a perfect and memorable honeymoon!
1. Beach/Romantic Setting: hotel BLUE is situated a few short steps from the warm, sandy beaches leading to the refreshing and picturesque blue Atlantic Ocean. You can spend your days soaking up the warm rays of the South Carolina sun and your nights taking romantic walks hand in hand as you watch the sky painted with a breathtaking sunset.
2. THERAPY: When a couple takes their honeymoon, we know they have a few requirements, romance, fun and to make as many memories as possible! Here at hotel BLUE we can help with that! Every Sunday during the summer, weather permitting, we will have our ultra-hot and fun Therapy Party! Therapy is the hottest party to be at on Sundays; we will be slinging awesome cocktails and rocking to the hottest hits with the live DJ. You could even win some prizes; every Sunday brings a sexy contest, like our bikini contest. Don’t worry about bringing your camera, we will have someone on hand capturing the whole day!
3. VMB Card: We know many of our couples are on a budget, or at least conscious about money, so we have provided an awesome FREE value for all of our guests! The VMB Card has dozens of great discounts, deals and even some free items at local shops and restaurants all over Myrtle Beach and North Myrtle Beach. Many of the restaurant deals you receive a free appetizer with entrée purchase, or 10% to 20% off your entire meal! Check out all of the great steals and deals you get when you show your FREE VMB Card to participating partners!
4. Couples “Ooh La La” Romance Package: When you come we want to celebrate your marriage in a special way! The “Ooh La La” Romance Package is available as an add-on when you book your stay with us. The package includes daily breakfast for two and a game of bowling at our Captain’s Quarters building, as well as a romance basket with keepsake champagne flutes. The delicious buffet breakfast at Vista 9 will get each day off on the right foot! You can choose from cereal and bagels, to hot items like breakfast potatoes and tasty teriyaki ham, and have your eggs cooked just the way you like them by our chef! You will love the fun you can have at the Level 6 bowling, arcade and lounge!
5. Location/Dining/Nightlife: hotel BLUE is in a great location, close to so many fun and exciting things to do while you enjoy your honeymoon. Here are a couple highlights to check out:
a. Broadway at the Beach: This awesome complex has restaurants, shops and attractions galore. It also has a pretty rockin’ nightlife. You can pull in and park once and enjoy an all-day experience. All the shops open at 10 a.m. and most of the restaurants open up at 11 a.m. Celebrity Square is filled with nightclubs and bars to suit most preferences, our favorite is Crocodile Rocks Dueling Piano Bar! Don’t forget to try fun attractions like Broadway Grand Prix Race Park, or Ripley’s Aquarium.
b. The Market Common: Just a short drive away up Farrow Parkway, The Market Common is the newest addition to Myrtle Beach fun. Designed like an urban neighborhood commonly found in New York, The Market Common has a unique flare. Shops and dining are intermingled with hair salons and a grocery store, while there are residences over each business.
You will never be bored when you honeymoon with us at hotel BLUE! Check out our booking engine and come see us!