Top Ways to Relax on Vacation
Vacation and relaxation pretty much go hand-in-hand. When you are on vacation you want to enjoy yourself without having to worry about anything.
Next time you stay at hotel BLUE for your Myrtle Beach vacation, consider these top ways to relax while on vacation.
1. Float down the lazy river: Grab an inner tube and let the water carry you away at hotel BLUE’s indoor lazy river. Choosing a Myrtle Beach resort with a lazy river is important. Floating down a lazy river is the ultimate way to relax on vacation!
2. Sip on a cup of coffee on your balcony: Walk downstairs to hotel BLUE’s very own seasonal Café BLUE and order up a cup of fresh-brewed Starbucks coffee. Then, head back to your room and take a seat on your oceanfront or oceanview balcony. Breath in the fresh salt air, scan the ocean for dolphins and watch the waves lap ashore as you enjoy your cup of Joe. There’s no better way to relax than with a delicious cup of coffee on your beachfront balcony.
3. Sun bathe on a sun shelf: hotel BLUE’s unique sun shelves feature lounge chairs right in the water. Why choose to go on a chair poolside when you can be in the pool while relaxing? Relax in the sun, read a book, or enjoy a cocktail from the swim-up pool bar while letting your worries fade away during your Myrtle Beach vacation.
4. Get a massage: Head on over to Massage Envy, a short drive north of hotel BLUE on 82nd Parkway, for a massage. With your discounts card that you get at check-in, you can get a discount on a 60 or 90-minute massage or opt for their relaxing hot stone session or rejuvenate yourself with a facial.
5. Hang out on the beach: The beach itself is one of the most relaxing aspects of a Myrtle Beach vacation. Located oceanfront in Myrtle Beach, hotel BLUE provides easy access to the sandy beaches and calming ocean breeze of the Grand Strand. Bring your own beach chair, rent one from the lifeguard or just grab your towel and head on out to beach for a relaxing day of sun and beach therapy.
Ready to come relax in Myrtle Beach on your next vacation? Check out our great rates and book today!