hotel BLUE MB blog< Back to View All Blogs
Things to do in March in Myrtle Beach
March is when many visitors start coming to Myrtle Beach for their spring vacations. It’s a month of spring break parties, St. Patrick’s Day celebrations and Easter weekend. If you are one of these lucky people coming to Myrtle Beach on vacation, then you will want to know what is going on this month.
- Barefoot Princess Riverboat, which cruises along the Intracoastal Waterway in the North Myrtle Beach are, runs cruises on a regular basis. In March they will have sightseeing cruises on March 8, 9 and 13 but be sure to call ahead to reserve your spot because they fill up quick!
- Carolina Improv, which is located at the Uptown Theater of the Myrtle Beach Mall, has their funny, yet always different, improve show, “Whose Night Out Is It Anyway?” for audiences ages 18 and up to enjoy. This show runs on Fridays all month long at 7:30 p.m.
- March is also a month full of concerts at the beach. On March 1, REO Speedwagon will rock out with their timeless hits on the stage at the House of Blues followed by Buddy Guy and Johnny Lang on March 2. If you are an Elvis fan, Rick Alviti’s Tribute to Elvis will be at the Alabama Theatre on March 3. On March 9 Tenacious D will be at the House of Blues
- Want to try some new kinds of vodka? Castano’s Italian Steakhouse, which is located at Barefoot Landing, will be having a vodka tasting starting at 6 p.m. on March 6.
- If you are a surfer or skater (or if you love seafood tacos) then you will want to head over to the Surf-Skate Expo and Seafood Taco Cook-Off on March 10 in Murrells Inlet.
- Want to play in some foam? The House of Blues will be the site of a spring break GLOFOAM party on March 11 where the audience will be doused in color-changing foam and party the night away.
- Fans of the show “Jersey Shore” will have a chance to see DJ Pauly D spinning the tunes live at Club Boca at Broadway at the Beach on March 14 starting at 10 p.m.
- Don’t forget about St. Patrick’s Day! There are usually a few events going on to celebrate St. Patrick's.
- Chevelle will be rockin’ the stage at the House of Blues on March 15 and the Deftones on March 16. Fan of the Old Crow Medicine Show? They’ll be there on March 21.
- If you want to sip on some wine in a relaxing yet fun musical environment, La Belle Amie will be hosting two weather-permitting festivals in March: The Spring Swing/Big Band Fest on March 9 and the Remember When Oldies Fest on March 23.
- The end of March brings Easter when a lot of events will also be going on.
For all Myrtle Beach events, view our calendar and check back often!