hotel BLUE MB blog< Back to View All Blogs
Top 5 Reasons to Stay at hotel BLUE on Your Next Myrtle Beach VacationWhen deciding on a resort to stay at in Myrtle Beach, you may ask yourself “Why should I choose hotel BLUE?” Well, you don’t need to wonder any longer. We’ve compiled a list of the top 5 reasons to stay at hotel BLUE.
1. Pool Bar: Our resort pool is one of the most unique pools in the Myrtle Beach area. It features South Carolina’s first-ever swim-up pool bar, Mixx, where you can swim right up and order an ice cold drink from the bar without ever having to leave the pool. The swim-up pool bar is the perfect place to spend a pleasant afternoon, whether you are visiting on a girls’ vacation or if you are on your honeymoon. The swim-up pool bar offers a unique and relaxing atmosphere for guests. Whether you want to sip on a cocktail while still sitting in the water at the bar, dance to the tunes spun by a DJ or lounge on the sun deck with your drink in hand, you can’t go wrong.
2. Café BLUE: If you have a craving your Starbucks coffee, you need to look no further than the first floor. Café BLUE serves up hot and cold coffee and tea drinks as well as bottled beer to go, muffins, salads and fruit salads. During the peak season, Café BLUE is open from 7 a.m. until 7 p.m. for your early morning coffee fix and your afternoon pick-me-up.
3. Loco Gecko: Loco Gecko, one of our affiliates, is just a block away from hotel BLUE. With your VMB Card that you get at check-in, you can get a discount on your food at Loco Gecko. Loco Gecko has 9 big-screen TV’s, a color-changing bar and a patio with views of the ocean. Whether you want a burger and a beer or want to share a pizza and watch a NFL Sunday Ticket game, you are sure to enjoy the food, atmosphere and drinks at the Gecko. Check out their Facebook page for the latest events and activities, including live music on the weekends and trivia nights.
4. Location: hotel BLUE is located on the sandy shores on the Atlantic. Walk out of your room and within seconds, you will be sinking your feet into the warm sand. hotel BLUE is also located within walking distance of local attraction Family Kingdom and a short drive from the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk, SkyWheel and Broadway at the Beach.
5. Accommodations: Whether you want to stay in a room poolside, in an oceanfront efficiency or an oceanview suite, there are many options and price points to choose from. Plus, hotel BLUE has specials and packages going on all the time. Check out the specials page or call and speak with a friendly reservationist to learn about current specials and book your room today!