hotel BLUE MB blog< Back to View All Blogs
Amenity Spotlight: Captain’s Quarters BuildingWhen staying at hotel BLUE you have an advantage over staying at other Myrtle Beach hotels: You have access to Myrtle Beach resort amenities at two different buildings.
Guests staying in our one-of-a-kind Myrtle Beach rooms are able to enjoy the amenities right here at the resort or head on over to the Captain’s Quarters building, located just two hotels over, and enjoy their amenities as well.
When checking into the resort you will receive a wristband that will allow you simple and easy access to their pools, dining and more.
Below is a list of the amenities that you can enjoy at the Captain’s Quarters building during your hotel BLUE vacation:
- Tipsy Turtle Pool Bar: This seasonal pool bar is located oceanfront in a tiki-style hut where you can order up ice cold drinks while enjoying views of the ocean.
- Loco Gecko: This lunch and dinner seasonal restaurant features pizza, burgers, appetizers and a variety of drinks. Grab a seat on the outdoor patio for views of the ocean and boulevard or enjoy the indoor seating with the entire family. This restaurant also offers breakfast options available for purchase.
- Ocean Inn Building: The Ocean Inn Building at Captain’s Quarters features seasonal oceanfront water amenities including a lazy river, pool and hot tub.
- Oceanfront Pools: Captain’s Quarters also features an expansive outdoor pool deck with a Ship Wreck kids’ pool, Island Pool and Tower Pool as well as a large outdoor hot tub.
- Indoor Pools: The indoor pools here remain open year-round and feature a lazy river, large pool and multiple hot tubs.
Beyond the pools and dining amenities, the Captain’s Quarters building also features additional amenities that hotel BLUE guests can use including a laundry room and exercise room.
By booking at hotel BLUE you can get the best of both worlds and enjoy a large variety of amenities during your vacation! Take advantage of our money-saving Myrtle Beach hotel deals to add to your stay.