At hotel BLUE in Myrtle Beach, SC, our goal is to provide all guests with an amazing time on their vacation. As part of our commitment, we have paid special attention to various facilities and other features at our resort to ensure our guests, including those guests requiring special assistance, feel welcome. Our Resort offers units with accessibility features. Below is a list of accessibility features currently offered at our resort:
- Installation of fire sprinkler systems in all rooms and common areas.
- All guest rooms, floors, and public spaces, including access to the registration area are fully accessible by elevator without the interference of steps, aside from access to MIXX, which is accessible via the pool.
- Installation of emergency communication systems in all elevators.
- Public area hallway fire alarms with visual strobes.
- Portable pool lift usage with trained staff to assist on property during pool operating hours.
- Accessibility to public restrooms with mobility features including wide doors and handrails.
- 32″ clear passage width accessibility throughout the resort and common areas.
- Wheelchair accessibility beach access point located at 9th Avenue South, 2 blocks from the hotel.
- Handicap parking spaces in all on-property parking lots.
- Welcoming and full resort accessibility of service animals except in pools and other bodies of water.
- Closed-captioning settings for all guestroom televisions.
- TTY is available.
Can We Assist You?
Our guest services team is here to address any accessibility concerns. Please reach out to us through email at [email protected] or call us at (888) 725 -0280 and let us know how we can help.
hotel BLUE is committed to assisting our guests with disabilities and special needs. We will make all reasonable efforts in order to improve guest usability of our site and if you have a suggestion you may contact us at [email protected].