Top 3 Myrtle Beach Summer Parties
Are you looking to get out and have some fun during your summer vacation in Myrtle Beach? hotel BLUE and Myrtle Beach do not lack fun and there is always something going on that will get you in a party mood during your vacation!
Check out our top three choices:
1. hotel BLUE’s Therapy Pool Party
Therapy is a fun pool party every Sunday this summer, weather-permitting. Starting at noon until 6 p.m., come down to the pool to party to the tunes of a live DJ, meet new people and have a drink (or two!). Special private cabanas can also be rented if you want to rock out in style, celebrate a birthday or just hang out oceanfront with your friends. New this year will be the “Rock the Beach Lip Sync Battle”. Think you have what it takes to rock the beach with your awesome lip syncing skills? Be sure to take place in our weekly battle for the chance to win some cool prizes!
- Book a poolside room if you want to be close to the action!
- Private cabanas can sell out fast so be sure to call us to reserve yours in advance.
- Since this is located right on property, you don’t have to worry about catching a cab back to your hotel afterwards!
2. Crocodile Rocks Dueling Piano Bar
If you want to experience something unique while on your Myrtle Beach vacation, Myrtle Beach’s only dueling piano bar may be the answer! A popular Broadway at the Beach hot spot for vacationers and locals alike, this fun bar is open every evening with the dueling beginning at 8 p.m. Requests are welcome and you will be surprised at how many songs the players know. You’ll have fun sitting back and enjoying a drink or you may find yourself up and dancing as you enjoy the show.
- Arrive between 7 and 8 p.m. for free admission.
- If you want to reserve a table for a special occasion, such as a birthday or bachelorette party, you will need to call ahead and note that fees apply.
- Hungry? If you missed your chance eating at one of the many tasty Broadway restaurants before hitting up the piano bar, no fear. Crocodile Rocks offers a limited food menu including hot dogs, nachos, burgers and more.
- After the bars close for the night there is often a really delicious pizza by the slice stand out in Celebrity Square. Save a few bucks while you are out to get a giant piece of pizza to finish the night.
3. Celebrations Nitelife
Celebrations is located just a short drive from hotel BLUE at Broadway at the Beach in Celebrity Square. They have three clubs to choose from (or you can check out all of them!): Malibu’s Surf Bar, Broadway Louie’s, and their newest addition, Oz.
You can dance the night away to electronic dance music at Club Boca, learn line dancing or check out the moonshine bar at Country Roads, dance among sharks, surfboards and sand buckets at Malibu’s, or dance to live music at Froggy Bottomz. If you want to experience multiple clubs you can head there at 7 p.m. on Tuesdays for a free pub crawl, which begins at the Tiki Bar. The evening includes drink specials, prizes and more!
- With your VMB card you get free entry before 11 p.m. to Malibu’s Surf Bar AND Oz! (21 and over, not valid special events or New Year's Eve) . That will save you $10 per person.
- If you are looking for a laid back sports bar atmosphere or if you like karaoke, check out Broadway Louie’s. They also have fun arcade games. Plus, there is no cover to get into this venue.
- Need a ride back to the hotel afterwards? Grab your VMB Card and call up Rockstar Cab. You’ll get a 20% discount just by showing your card.
This is just a sampling of the fun to be had in Myrtle Beach during your vacation. Make new memories and have a great time! Which party hot spot is your favorite? Comment below!
Guide to Girls' Night Out in Myrtle BeachRead more
Beer Lovers Rejoice - Top Spots For Brews Near hotel BLUERead more
Myrtle Beach Bars with the Best ViewsRead more
testimonials what our guests say
We are in love with this place!- Rebecca S
The pool bar was great, the location is awesome and view from our room was beautiful.- reeree014
Awesome service, great rooms, great location!- mcgillicuddy6
The pool was fabulous with the swim up bar and the bartenders were great!- Shar B
There is no better place to spend your vacation!- Sherry H
Best Myrtle Beach resort!- Christian M