hotel BLUE MB blog< Back to View All Blogs
Top Reasons to Visit Myrtle Beach in the Fall 2013Myrtle Beach is wonderful in the fall. Some say it’s the perfect time of year to visit? If you are used to visiting Myrtle Beach is the summer, you may be wondering, why should I come on vacation in the fall? Isn’t there nothing going on? Isn’t it cold?
You may be surprised at how comfortable and fun that the fall months are in Myrtle Beach.
Check out these top reasons to visit Myrtle Beach in the fall:
1. Weather: The weather is amazing this time of year, especially for those who can’t stand the heat and humidity of the summer. The Myrtle Beach high temperatures during the day are often still warm enough for lying out in the sun or taking a dip in the pool and the evening temperatures are nice enough for being able to open your patio door and listen as the waves crash ashore. In fact, the high temperatures for October are still an average of 77 degrees and November sits just below 70 degrees.
2. Less Crowds: Was the beach too crowded when you visited over the summer? The fall is the time of year when kids are back in school and less families visit on vacation, making the beach more open and relaxing. Don’t worry about having to claim your spot on the beach early in the morning, because you will have plenty of spots to choose from.
3. Fun: Myrtle Beach is fun during the fall! There are a myriad of events that take place from concerts to Oktoberfests to cultural fests. Be sure to check out our Myrtle Beach events calendar to see what’s going on this fall.
4. Inexpensive: Due to lower demand, room rates drop during the fall and especially during fall weekdays. With rates as low as $37 a night (plus taxes and fees), you can’t go wrong with the price!
5. Weekend Getaway: Choosing a weekend getaway during the fall is easy, even if it’s last minute. Going into October, occupancy is lower meaning that the resort is less likely to be full when you go to make your last-minute reservation. Plus, there are likely to be more room options available than if you were to make a last-minute reservation during the summer.
Want to come check us out this fall? Be sure to visit our specials page to view all of our fall deals!