Planning your vacation can be fun and easy if you know before you go!
Check out our tips to help make your vacation planning process even easier:
• Did you know that bath towels and linens are included with your reservation? No need to pack these extra items!
• Coolers are not permitted on the pool deck, but we have refreshing items available seasonally from our poolside bar.
• Wi-Fi is provided completely free of charge so you can keep in touch while having fun.
• Our pool deck features lounge chairs for the relaxation of our guests. Please keep in mind that due to the limited number available, they cannot be reserved with towels.
• Myrtle Beach averages 215 sunny days a year! Be sure to pack your sunscreen and sunglasses! Check out our weather here!
• If you arrive before check-in time you can preregister and start using our fabulous amenities.
It’s a great idea to pack a separate bag with your bathing suit so you can change and hop in the pool when you arrive!
• Popular attractions and shows can sell out so be sure to book your tickets before you arrive!
• You can bring your own umbrella and beach chairs or, during the warmer months you can rent these items from the local beach services.
• Glass bottles are not allowed on the beach so be sure to pack beverages that are in plastic bottles or in cans.
• Be sure to pack a beach towel, or two!
• Pack a brightly-colored beach towel to make it easier to locate after a swim in the ocean.
• Bring a bag along for collecting shells; there are endless craft options that you can use them for when you get home!
• Baby powder helps keep the sand off skin so be sure to pack some!
• Ziploc plastic bags are great for protecting your snacks from the sand and great for protecting phones as well!